Terms & Conditions
GENERALAbout these Terms & Conditions:
Authenticity:As an authorized online distributor for all of the designers we feature, Sara Clausin unconditionally guarantee that every item we sell is 100% authentic.
Shipping:All orders ship via UPS worldwide and DHL in Sweden and Denmark. Shipping within the EU generally is 2-4 business days.
Sara Clausin generally packs orders Monday – Friday. However, orders packed by Sara Clausin on Sundays or Legal Holidays are not shipped until the following business day (during long Legal Holidays or during sale periods the time from when the order has been placed and when it ship can be longer.
Shipping Confirmation:You will receive an email from us with a link to the tracking number so you can check the progress of your delivery at the carrier’s website. Please note that the tracking numbers can sometimes be assigned before our carrier actually picks up your shipment; therefore the tracking links may take up to 24 hours to be activated within the carriers system. Please note that this email does not come with the order confirmation. We use a fixed shipping rate for most shipments, no matter the size and weight of the order. This fixed shipping rate is given to you during the checkout process.
In Denmark we ship via DHL for a cost of 150 SEK, free delivery over 2000 SEK.
In EU we ship via UPS Standard for a cost of 200 SEK, free delivery over 2000 SEK.
Outside EU we ship via UPS Expedited for a cost of 450 SEK, free delivery over 4500 SEK. If a shipment has been sent to you and it is refused or returned to us for any reason – see below “Cancelled orders/ Refused shipment”.
Return Policy by Sara Clausin:
– The item must be packaged in the same or similar manner as it was received. Footwear returns and exchanges must include the original shoebox in its original condition and without postal labels. Damages to or omission of this box from your return/exchange may result in a fee.
– The original dust bag for bags must be included in the return or exchange.
– Returned items must be unworn, unaltered, unwashed, with all original tags attached, and free of defects. Items must also be free from any kind of odors like perfume or cigarette smoke for example.
– The item must be returned within 14 calendar days after you have placed the order.
– The return shipment will be at your responsibility and cost. We require all international returns to be shipped via a courier service provided by DHL or UPS, no exceptions.
– Unidentified returns will be returned to sender. We are only able to offer size exchanges.
Exchange for size is subject to stock availability. The buyer has to cover all shipping expenses. When counting the days in the given time frame under our Return Policy we can not take into consideration:
– Delays in the custom clearance as such delays are outside of our control.
– Delays if the recipient request a later delivery or an address change after the order has been booked into the system and/or dispatched from our warehouse.
– Delays if the recipient is not available at the given delivery address when the carrier attempt to deliver the shipment.
– Delays if the recipient´s delivery address stated when the order was placed is incorrect, or if the recipient has moved since the order was placed. Cancelled orders/ Refused shipment
If a shipment has been sent to you and it is refused by you and returned to us for any reason, then you will be subject to a 20% return fee, which will be deducted from your payment. Depending on the item value of the shipment, the parcel and its content might alternatively be destroyed by the carrier or by the local Custom Authorities resulting in no refund amount at all. If you refuse/do not pay the import duties/taxes the parcel will be returned to us and treated as a refused shipment.
1) Returns of items that are damaged altered or have an odor.
2) Returns from customers with a specific purchase/return history. Customers that repeatedly purchase from us only to return all or the better part of their orders might be subject for restocking fees. PAYMENT
We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit/debit cards. Klarna
With Klarna you can pay directly with your VISA & Mastercard. You can also choose to pay by invoice paid in 14 calendar days, partial payments 3-36 months, Klarna konto or to pay directly via your bank*. * Banks available are SEB, Handelsbanken, Swedbank and Nordea. Currency & Sales Tax / VAT:
All prices displayed at our site are given in Swedish Crowns (SEK kr). To convert the displayed SEK price into Euros or US Dollars, the actual charged amount may be different due to the daily exchange rate fluctuations. Your credit card will be charged in SEK when you place your order. Please note that we can only trade and invoice in SEK. Your credit card company may convert the SEK to a different currency and sometimes card companies/banks make a small commission charge from your currency to SEK conversions. Depending on where in the world you are, prices are automatically displayed with or without Value Added Tax (VAT).
VAT exemption apply for all countries outside of the European Union (EU), and also includes Norway, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Shipping cost and import duties / taxes:
When ordering from us, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving goods. We cannot and will not mark packages as gift, sample or anything other than what it is on the applicable customs forms nor will we reduce the value of said package to lessen the taxes and duties levied against the recipient. No exceptions will be made to this policy!
Upon placing an order at Sara Clausin, a receipt is automatically e-mailed confirming the purchase. This receipt does not constitute a contract, and orders may be canceled at any time due to insufficient stock, inability to authorize a credit card, suspicion of fraudulent intent, discovery of an incorrect item price, or any other reason, as we see fit.
At Sara Clausin we try to be as environment friendly as possible! Therefore we do not send out an additional printout of your receipt. So make sure you save your e-mail receipt. Verifed by Visa® and Mastercard® Securecode
We use Verified by Visa® and MasterCard® Securecode to add an extra layer of security when you shop with us. To use any of these services, you must first register the service with your card issuer/bank. Once you have registered and created your own private password with your card issuer/bank, you will at the checkout process at Sara Clausin be automatically redirected to your bank/card issuer to provide your secret password each time you make a purchase with us. This means that even if someone knows your card number, they will be unable to complete a purchase without your private password. Many cards now require this service. If you have not registred your card with your card issuer/bank you might be unable to complete the transaction! VAT & VAT exemption
Orders shipped within the European Union (EU) includes Swedish Value Added Tax (VAT).
1. Visit our Stockholm store to purchase the items.
2. Make a request to our email firstname.lastname@example.org: simply enter your email and click the submit button. We will then review your request and contact you by email at our earliest convenience. FAULTY GOODS
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear and/or incorrect handling or washing are not considered to be faulty.
If an item is faulty contact us by email. Please provide digital images and a detailed description of the problem with the item. NOTE: All faulty goods matters are subject to an investigation made by us and/or the manufacturer. As each case is unique, it is impossible to say how the matter will be dealt with before the investigation has started. DAMAGED GOODS
All shipments are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from our warehouse to your shipping address. Once your items have been delivered/signed for they are no longer covered by insurance.
If your box is damaged upon arrival, you must make a note with the carrier’s courier/driver when signing for it that you are accepting a damaged box. If the goods inside the box is damaged you must immediately contact the carrier and report the damage to them. The carrier will then give you information of the next steps. You must also keep the outer box, as it will be a part of the investigation for the cause of the damage.
For all kinds of damages, to the outer box and/or the content of the box, you should immediately upon discovery of such damage take digital pictures of the damaged outer box and/or the content. SECURITY, COOKIES AND PRIVACY
We do not store any card information at our servers! All transactions submitted are encrypted with the highest security standard. We also use Verified by Visa® and MasterCard® Securecode, if you have not yet registered your card for any of these services, please do so by contacting your card issuer/bank.
Cookies and privacy:
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with Swedish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swedish Courts.